The only data you can export or backup from TeamForge are Tracker Artifacts. You can export tracker artifacts from CloudForge TeamForge tracker report or a set of search results.
- Click Tracker in the project navigation bar.
- Click a tracker or planning folder. In a tracker, you can export a subset of the artifacts in the list view by setting up a filter.
Note: All the artifacts in your list are exported, not just checked items.
- Click Export.
- In the Export Data window, select an export format that you can import into the other application. For example, to use the data in a spreadsheet program, select .csv.
- Move the fields you are interested in from the Available Columns list to the Selected Columns list, then click Next.
Note: When you export tracker artifacts directly from a tracker, you can choose from all the fields in the tracker. When you export from a planning folder, only the standard fields provided by TeamForge can be exported.
- In the Export Data confirmation window, click the link to save the file where you want it.