Log in to app.cloudforge.com as an account owner or an administrator, you can set these directory level permissions from Admin -> Permissions option. Example: If you would like to revoke permissions for a user to some project/service.
1) Go to Admin -> Permissions
2) Click 'Find target' to select the project where the permission should be revoked to user.
3) Click 'View Details' button at the bottom of the page.
4) A new pop-up window will appear will the list of users and the roles currently they are assigned to in that proejct.
5) Click 'Revoke' button (Red color), and click the link "revoke entirely" next to save the change.