When the information you want to share with other project members does not fit neatly into a tracker comment or a document review, use a Wiki page for a more free-form communication flow.
- Click Wiki in the project navigation bar. Any existing Wiki content appears.
- For more information about this Wiki, click View Details.
- On the Wiki home page, click Edit.
On the Edit Wiki page, make your changes or additions to
the Wiki content.
Tip: You can use a variety of preconfigured queries to generate up-to-date content for your Wiki page. For example, to generate a graph of artifact statistics, add this string to your Wiki page (with the square brackets):
- If you prefer to use buttons to do your text formatting, the way you would with a word processor, click [NAME OF BUTTON].
- If your tastes run more to typing in your wiki formatting, see Wiki syntax for the choices available.
For more preconfigured Wiki content, see Wiki syntax.
- In the Version Comment box, note the reason for your change. It is optional, but advisable, to get in the habit of recording a version comment. If your project manager has made it mandatory, then you must record a version comment before you can save your changes.
- Click Preview Changes to see how your Wiki content will look. You can make further edits on the Previewing page before saving your changes.
- Click Update to save your changes.