If the order of the buttons for your linked applications makes a difference to users, you can reorder them.
By default, linked application buttons are displayed in the project navigation bar in the order in which they were added.
- Click Project Admin in the project navigation bar.
- On the Project Admin menu, click Linked Applications.
- On the Linked Applications page, click Reorder.
In the Reorder Linked Applications window, arrange your
applications in the order that works best for your users.
- Select an application by clicking the title.
- Click Move Up or Move Down until the linked application is in the correct order.
- Click Save.