To make an application or site outside of CollabNet TeamForge available in your project, create a linked application.
You can create as many linked applications per project as you need.
Tip: Some sites employ page code that disables this feature. For example, some Google apps automatically generate user login data and append it to their URLs, which prevents them from opening in an iFrame.
- Click Project Admin in the project navigation bar.
- On the Project Admin menu, click Project Toolbar. Then click Linked Applications. The Linked Applications page displays a list of all currently linked applications in the project.
- On the Linked Applications page, click Create.
- On the Create Linked Application page, enter a name for the linked application. This name will appear, with an icon you choose, in the project navigation bar.
- Enter the server location or URL for the linked application.
If you are a CollabNet
TeamForge administrator, select
whether you want to use single sign-on for the linked application.
- If you use single sign-on, CollabNet TeamForge users can automatically log into the linked application.
- If you do not use single sign-on, users must log into the linked application using its native authentication system.
- Click Browse and select a gif, .jpg, or .png file to serve as the new icon for the linked application. Make the image 25 pixels wide and 20 pixels high. This icon appears with the application name in the project navigation bar.
- Click Save.
A button for the linked application is added to your project navigation bar. Clicking it launches the application in the main CollabNet TeamForge project window.