To do this you will need to create a news item within the project. News items are posted and displayed on the project home page. News items are also displayed on the TeamForge home page.
To post a news item:
- Navigate to the home page of the project in which you want to post the news item.
- From within the project, click Project Home in the project navigation bar.
- From anywhere in TeamForge, choose the project from the Projects menu in the navigation bar.
- In the Project News section, click Add. The Create News Post page is displayed.
- Enter a title for the news item.
- Enter the text for the news item in the message field (up to 4000 characters including spaces), then click Add.
The news item is submitted. It is displayed on the project home page and the TeamForge home page immediately.