A forum can have any number of topics. A topic start a message thread to which other users can reply. Create a new forum topic to begin discussion of a new subject.
To create a forum topic:
- Click Discussions in the project navigation bar. The Forum Summary page is displayed.
- Click the title of the forum in which you want to create a topic. The Topic Summary page is displayed.
- Click Create. The Create a Topic page is displayed.
- Enter a description of the topic in the Subject field.
- Enter the message text in the Message field. After the topic is created, other users can reply to this message.
- (Optional) If you want to add an attachment to the topic, click Browse to select the file.
- Click Save. The forum topic is created.