In order to save a report for later use, you will need to define the report criteria and save it in a report template.
To save a report template:
- Click Reports in the project navigation bar. The List Reports page displays a list of existing report templates.
- From the drop-down menu, choose a type of report template, then click New. The Task or Tracker Report Criteria page
is displayed. Available report types are:
- Task Report - Reports on the numbers of tasks assigned to each user.
- Tracker Report- Reports on the numbers of artifacts submitted to selected project trackers.
- Select your desired report criteria. The fields on the Report Criteria page differ for each report type. Click Generate Report.
The report results are displayed and the template is saved.