Find tracker artifacts by supplying a keyword, an artifact ID, a date range or some other value.
You can also search comments, attachments, and user-defined fields.
- Click Tracker in the project navigation bar.
Set the scope of your search.
- To search all the trackers in your project, click Search Tracker
- To search a specific tracker, click the tracker you want to search, then click Search Tracker in that tracker's list view.
On the Tracker Search Criteria page, enter the keywords to
Note: Wildcards are allowed.
Select the elements of the artifact to search.
For example, to search for a keyword in the title and description fields
select All Text Fields. To search for a
keyword in the comments field, select Include
Note: User-defined text fields are not included.
- If you know the artifact's ID, enter that.
- Click the calendar icon to select dates, if appropriate. You can also specify relative dates such as "Within the last 7 days".
- Use as many of the remaining tracker fields as seems useful.
- Click Search.
All tracker artifacts matching your search criteria are displayed.
Note: If your search included muliple trackers, the icon next to each artifact in your search results can help you identify which tracker that artifact belongs to.