When you're looking at the artifacts list in a tracker or a planning folder, you can can select the columns you want to see, either for this session or permanently.
You set your column preferences for each tracker or planning folder independently. If your project administrator has set default columns for the entire project, your individual column choices override those settings.
- Click Tracker in the project navigation bar.
Select a tracker or planning folder and click
- If you've already saved a column configuration, click it and skip the rest of these steps.
- To go back to the default column configuration, click System (default) and skip the rest of these steps.
- To set up a new configuration, click Configure.
Choose your columns.
Move the columns you want from Available Columns
to Selected Columns.
Artifact ID : Title,
Priority and Status
are required columns. Note: Selecting more columns can increase the time required to load the listing page.
- Remove any columns you don't need from Selected Columns.
- Use the Move Up and Move Down buttons to change the display order of the columns.
- Move the columns you want from Available Columns to Selected Columns. Artifact ID : Title, Priority and Status are required columns.
Apply your choices to your view of the tracker.
- To use this arrangement this time only, click Apply. The next time you log in, you'll start with the default view again.
- To save your column layout for repeated use, click Apply and
Save, then give your arrangement a name. The next time you
log in, you'll see the column arrangement you just selected. (If you've
sorted the records in your view, that sort order is saved too.) Tip: If you are editing a column configuration that already exists, you can rename it by saving it under a new name.
- To make the same set of columns appear every time you come to this tracker or planning folder, select Make this my default view.