If a tracker field is disabled, it does not appear on the Artifact page. Most fields can be disabled.
You can enable or disable any field that is user-defined or configurable. However, you can't disable all configurable fields. For example, the Status, Category and Planning Folder fields can't be disabled.
- Click Project Admin in the project navigation bar.
- Click Tracker Settings.
- From the list of current trackers, click the tracker you want to configure.
- On the Tracker Layout tab, select the fields you want to enable or disable.
Note: Data in disabled fields is still searchable, but disabled fields do not appear as inputs on the Search pages.
- Click Disable to remove them from the Artifact page.
- Click Enable to allow them to be configured and displayed.