To let users choose other users from a list, create a "people picker" field.
For example, your QA team may want to assign a person to track progress on an artifact while it is assigned to a developer. You might create a people-picker field called "QA monitor" to specify who that person should be.
In people-picker fields you create, users can select multiple users.
- Click Project Admin in the project navigation bar.
- Click Tracker Settings.
- From the list of existing trackers, click the tracker to which you want to add a people picker field.
- On the Tracker Layout tab, click Add Field.
- On the Create Field page, provide a name for the field.
- On the Input Type menu, select Select User(s).
- In the Default Filter field, choose whether the list of people available in your new field will include members of this project or everyone who is registered on the site.
- Configure the shape of the field with the Field Width and Field Height fields.
- Click Save Field. The new field is created.