When the sequence of work in your project changes, it's a good idea to reorder the planning folders so that they accurately reflect the real order of work.
By default, planning folders are ordered according to when they were created. New planning folders are added to the end of the folder tree.
- Click Tracker in the project navigation bar.
- In the folder tree, click the folder containing the subfolders that you want to reorder.
- Choose Reorder Subfolders from the Edit menu.
Organize the subfolders:
- To sort them alphabetically, click Alphabetize.
- To reorder a specific folder, select it by clicking the title, then click Move Up or Move Down until the folder is where you want it.