To help team members understand how to work with a planning folder, create statuses for it that correspond to the planning folder's life cycle.
For example, at a given moment you might have one planning folder in "Under development" status, while another is in "Finished" status and another is in "Preliminary scoping" status.
- Click Project Admin in the project navigation bar.
- Click Planning Folder Settings.
- Under Statuses, click Add.
- Configure your new planning folder status.
- Give the status an unambiguous name that others will find easy to understand.
- Specify whether the status counts as active or inactive. Project members may want to exclude inactive planning folders from their view, to avoid overload.
- Select which value is the default value for new planning folders and planning folders that originated in earlier TeamForge versions.
- Arrange your planning folder statuses in the order that makes sense for you.