A planning folder's position may reflect scheduling changes in relation to the work contained in other planning folders.
When you move a document folder, any documents and subfolders that it contains are also moved to the destination folder. Before promoting a planning folder to a higher level in your hierarchy of folders, make sure its member artifacts (and its members' parent artifacts, if any) are all assigned to the same planning folder, or to a planning folder that belongs to the same folder hierarchy.
- Click Tracker in the project navigation bar.
- In the planning folder tree, find the folder that you want to move. Click the title to select it.
- Choose Cut from the Edit menu.
- In the folder tree, find the folder into which you want to move the selected folder. Click the title of the folder to select it.
Note: You can move a folder into the root folder or into any other folder, as long as no member artifact ends up having a parent belonging to a higher-level folder in the same tree.
- Choose Paste option from the Edit menu. The folder is moved to the destination folder.