You can post a message in any topic in any forum you have access to. You can also post a message in reply to another message.
If the forum is moderated, you must have posting permission. Contact the forum moderator.
Tip: If you are getting your forum messages delivered as email, you can reply to a post by email too.
- Click Discussions in the project navigation bar.
- On the Forum Summary page, find the topic in which you want to post a message.
In the section containing the message to which you want to respond, do one of
- Click Quote to quote the original message in your response message.
- Click Reply to omit the original message from your response message.
- Write the message.
- To add an attachment to the message, click Browse and select the file.
- Click Save.
The forum message is posted. Other project members can reply to it using the same process.
Note: A message to a moderated discussion forum is held until a moderator acts on it. (Except if it is from a trusted user. These messages don't require moderation.)