As your release matures, you should update its maturity level and status.
- Click File Releases in the project navigation bar.
- On the Package Summary page, click the title of the package containing the release.
- On the Package Details page, click the title of the release containing the file that you want to delete.
- On the Release Details page, click Edit.
On the Edit Release page, identify the maturity level of
Use one of these predefined values:
- Development build
- General availability
- Choose a new status for the release. A release can be in Active or Pending status.
- Click Save.