You can replace an existing file in a release with a new file.
- Click File Releases in the project navigation bar.
- On the Package Summary page, click the title of the package containing the release.
- On the Package Details page, click the title of the release containing the file that you want to update.
- On the Release Details page, select the file you want to update, and click Update.
- In the Update File window, go to the new file with which you want to replace the current file.
- Click Save.
The file is now updated.
Have more questions? Submit a request