Tracker reports give you a summary of the history of tracker artifacts. A tracker report can cover the tracker artifacts in a selected tracker or across all trackers in a project.
When you use the Task & Tracker option on the navigation bar to generate reports, data is obtained from the TeamForge database, and not from the datamart.
- Click Reports in the project navigation bar.
If you have administrator privileges on the project, you see a navigation bar with Project Activity and Task & Tracker. Click Task & Tracker.
- Choose Tracker Report from the drop-down menu, and click New.
Tracker Report Criteria: Step 1 of 2 page,
define report criteria that are common across all selected
- Write a name and description for your report.
- Select the trackers from which you want tracker artifact data to be reported.
- Optionally, select date ranges for create date, last edited date, or closed date.
- Optionally, select one or more Assigned To or Created By project members.
- Click the icon to display a list of project members with permissions to edit or create tracker artifacts.
- Click Next.
Tracker Report Criteria: Step 2 of 2 page,
define report criteria that are specific to each selected
- Select values for any or all of the remaining tracker fields.
- The Report Summary tab shows your results in graphical format.
- The Report Details tab shows your results in tabular format.
- To edit the report criteria, click Edit, make the changes, and click Generate Report. The report is automatically regenerated with the new criteria. The new criteria are also saved in the report template for future use.
- Repeat the last two steps until you have the report you want.