To save your report results, you can export the data to a .csv, .xml, or tab-delimited file.
When you use the Task & Tracker option on the navigation bar to generate reports, data is obtained from the TeamForge database, and not from the datamart.
- Click Reports in the project navigation bar.
If you have administrator privileges on the project, you see a navigation bar with Project Activity and Task & Tracker. Click Task & Tracker.
- Click the title of the report template.
- On the Report page, click Export.
In the Export Data window, select an export
- Select the fields that you want to export and move them from the Available Columns list to the Selected Columns list.
- Click Export.
- In the Export Data confirmation window, click the link provided if you want to save the file again.