Task reports display selected summary data about project tasks. You can generate reports on the tasks in a selected project or across multiple projects.
When you use the Task & Tracker option on the navigation bar to generate reports, data is obtained from the TeamForge database, and not from the datamart.
- Click Reports in the project navigation bar.
If you have administrator privileges on the project, you see a navigation bar with Project Activity and Task & Tracker. Click Task & Tracker.
Choose Task Report from the drop-down menu and click
Tip: If the option does not appear, the Task tool may be disabled for this project. Check with your administrator.
- On the Task Report Criteria page, write a name and description for your report.
- Select the project or projects from which you want task data to be reported.
- Optionally, select the status and priority values for the tasks to be included in your report.
- Optionally, select one or more Assigned To or Created By project members. Click the icon to display a list of project members with permissions to edit or create tasks.
- Optionally, select a start date or end date.
Select the fields that you want displayed in your report, and click
- The Report Summary tab displays your results in graphical format.
- The Report Details tab displays your results in tabular format.
- To edit the report criteria, click Edit, make the changes, and click Generate Report. The report is automatically regenerated with the new criteria. The new criteria is also saved in the report template for future use.
- Repeat the last two steps until you have the report you want.