Use the Search Tasks option to refine your search if task filtering returns too many results.
- Click Tasks in the project navigation bar.
- On the Task Summary page, click Task Search.
On the Task Search Criteria page, enter the keywords for
Tip: Wildcards are allowed.
Search by the type of content that makes sense to you.
- Search for keywords in the Task Name field.
- Search for keywords in the Task Description field.
- Search the task progress fields: Accomplished, Planned, and Issues.
- If you are searching for a specific task, and you know its task ID, enter the task ID.
- To search by date, select date ranges for start date or end date.
- To search by project member, select one or more people. Note: Click the people icon to display a list of project members with permissions to edit or create tasks.
- To search by location, select the Task Folders to search.
- To search by Status and Priority, select those.
- Click Search.