To synchronize task data between Microsoft Project and CollabNet TeamForge , you must install the CollabNet TeamForge Task Manager Add-in for Microsoft Project.
The CollabNet TeamForge Task Manager Add-in for Microsoft Project requires the following:
- Microsoft Project 2002 on Windows XP or Windows 2
- Microsoft Project 2003 on Windows XP or Windows 2
- Microsoft .NET Framework Version 1.1.
You can download this at no charge from the following URL: http://msdn.microsoft.com/netframework/downloads/updates/default.aspx
If you do not have the Microsoft .NET Framework installed, you must download and install it during the add-in installation process and restart the add-in installer.
- Copy the CollabNet TeamForge Task Manager Add-in for Microsoft Project files from the location provided by your CollabNet TeamForge administrator. The add-in files are delivered in a single .msi file. Save the .msi file anywhere on your hard drive.
- Launch the .msi file to begin the installation process.
- In the Setup Wizard, click Next until you reach the Select Installation Folder window.
- Select the directory where you want to install the add-in.
- Select whether you want the add-in to be available to just you, or to anyone using your computer.
- Click Next until the installation process begins.
- In the Installation Complete window, click Close to exit.