The status of each task is represented by a color. The status color of a task folder is an accumulation of the status colors of the tasks in the folder.
When a certain percentage of tasks have turned a given status color, the color "rolls up" to the task folder. The status colors of the task folders also "roll up" to the project according to the same criteria.
The percentage in each case is chosen by the project admin.
- Click Project Admin in the project navigation bar.
- On the Project Admin menu, click Task Settings.
Task Status Rollup page, set your color-coding criteria.
- A task folder is represented by red when at least 10 percent of its tasks are red.
- A task folder is represented by green when at least 10 percent of its tasks are green.
- A task folder is represented by gray only when at least 80 percent of its tasks are complete.