For help in planning and allocating resources, look at the project's task workloads.
You can measure the tasks assigned to each project member by status, due date, and estimated and actual effort.
- Click Tasks in the project navigation bar.
- On the Task Summary page, click the Workload tab.
Workload page, find the following information for each project
- The number of assigned tasks, organized by status value.
- The total number of incomplete tasks.
- The total estimated and actual effort for all tasks.