To update a document, you can upload a new document version or change the document's name, description, or lock status.
You can also update a document in CollabNet TeamForge directly from one of the following Microsoft Office applications:
- Click Documents in the project navigation bar.
- Using the document tree, find the folder containing the document that you want to edit.
- Select the document you want to edit by clicking the document name.
- On the Document Details page, click Edit/Update.
On the Edit Document page, make your
- Update the name or description by entering new text in the appropriate field.
- Change the status value if appropriate.
- To prevent others from editing the document, select Lock Document.
- Update a binary document by selecting Upload From File, then browsing for the updated file.
- Update a text document by selecting Create Online, then editing the document text.
- Enter a version comment to describe the changes made, if appropriate.
- Click Save.
The document is now updated.