To change the order in which document folders are displayed, you can alphabetize them or reorder them arbitrarily.
By default, document folders are ordered according to when they were created. New document folders are added to the end of the document tree.
- Click Documents in the project navigation bar.
- Using the document tree, find the folder containing the subfolders that you want to reorder. Click the title to select it.
- Choose Reorder Subfoldersfrom the Edit menu.
Organize the subfolders:
- To sort them alphabetically, click Alphabetize.
- To reorder a specific folder, select it by clicking the title, then click Move Up or Move Down until the folder is where you want it.
- Click Save.