You can move a document folder within a project.
- From the root folder to a subfolder.
- From a subfolder to the root folder.
- From a subfolder to another subfolder.
When you move a document folder, any documents and subfolders that it contains are also moved to the destination folder.
Project members monitoring the destination folder will continue to receive monitoring notifications after a folder is moved. Project members not monitoring the destination folder will not receive further monitoring notifications.
- Click Documents in the project navigation bar.
- Using the document tree, find the folder that you want to move. Click the title to select it.
- Choose Cut from the Edit menu.
Using the document tree, find the folder into which you want to move the selected folder.
Click the title of the folder to select it.
Note: You can move a folder into the root folder or into any other folder.
- Choose Paste option from the Edit menu. The folder is moved to the destination folder.