After starting a document review, you receive email notifications whenever a reviewer posts review responses.
You can read the review responses from the email or from the Review Details page. The Review Details page is the starting point for managing all document review activities.
- Click Documents in the project navigation bar.
- Using the document tree, find the folder containing the desired document.
- Click the title of the document.
- On the Document Details page, click the Review tab. A summary of all open and closed reviews appears.
- Click the title of the desired review. Review comments are listed in the bottom section of the page.
You can also reach the Review Details page by clicking the link provided in any related email notification or by clicking the title of the review in the My Document Reviews section of your My page.