All Users Group w/General Access Permissions Not Allowing User Permissions in Bugzilla?
- Sometimes you may create a User (who is added to the 'All Users' group by default), and they are not able to access some of the functions in your Bugzilla instance.
- You will see, by default, the 'All Users' group has the following Role: General Project Access (R/W)
- Can Access
- Can Confirm Bugs
- Edit Bugs
"Even With The Above Permissions, I Still Cannot Edit Bugs in Bugzilla."
- If this is the case, then you can simply add a new Role: Bugzilla (R/W)
- Add the following permissions, sans "Administrator" (unless you wish to provide this to your users):
- You will have to wait 30 minutes or so for the account to resync.
- You should then check Bugzilla to see if you (Or your User) can make changes).
- If after some time, this does not process, please open a ticket detailing what has been done. We may have to perform a manual resync thereafter.
Feel free to contact us if you have further questions/comments.