This article explains how to configure CloudForge with FogBugz.
Create a project that has both SVN (or GIT) and FogBugz services
- Enter the URL of the external service like: https://org.fogbugz.com
- Enter Username and password. (TIP: Click Test Login)
- Make sure that the user here is an administrator in FogBugz
- You can now perform Ticket integration with FogBugz, see this article for more information: Ticket Integration.
'Checkins' links (optional)
Fogbugz also offers 'checkins' (codechanges) links to clearly see the lifecycle of the bug in terms of the code behind it. When Fogbugz are updated via a commit integration like this one you can also have a link to the diff on the files right from the bug description in Fogbugz.
Here is how you can setup that also: (assuming you have successfully Configure CloudForge as detailed above)
1. In CloudForge: Add Trac service to your CloudForge project as well. (You will now have SVN, Fogbugz and Trac in the same CloudForge project)
2. Now in FogBugz: Admin > Source Control > New Repository > SVN (type a name) > Next > 'Enable Links to logs and diff using Trac':
Enter your CloudForge trac URL: https://YOUR_CLOUDFORGE_ORG.trac.cvsdude.com/YOUR_CLOUDFORGE_PROJECT
(That URL is available in the CloudForge Project detail page as well).
- Don't worry about the "hooks" scripts mentioned in FogBugz - that's what CloudForge SVN integration does for your, so you don't have to worry about that
- Since you now have Trac and Fogbugz in the same CloudForge project, your integration commit comments need to specify fogbugz as the tracking system (Trac was added only to allow the Fogbugz/SVN communication for diffs) used like this: [t:15,s:fogbugz]
- For more info on CloudForge ticket integration syntax please read: Ticket Integration