Setting up Xcode with CloudForge SVN or GIT
Open up Xcode > Open the Organizer in the Window menu (or press Shift+Command+2):
(1) Select Repositories >
(2) click the plus sign: Add Repository >
(3) Enter a name > Then paste the access URL* > The Type should default to your URL repo type, but make sure it matches your URL (ie: GIT or SVN) >
(4) Click Add > On the next screen: Enter your CloudForge username and password > OK
* Access URL available on the your Cloudforge Project detail page - should something like:
- SVN: https://ORG.svn.cloudforge.com/PROJECT
- GIT HTTPS: https://USERNAME@ORG.git.cloudforge.com/PROJECT.git
- GIT SSH: ssh://git_ORG@ORG.git.cloudforge.com/PROJECT.git (make sure to have setup your SSH keys first: How to create SSH keys and upload the public key to CloudForge.)
Checkout (SVN) or Clone (GIT) you Repo.
You can checkout/clone directly from the last step - instead of "Add Repository". But adding first allows you to browse your repo, and select what you want to checkout.
With GIT you clone a repository at once, and it does create a matching local repository. You can then "Pull" again from the remote origin, "Commit" locally, and finally "Push" to the Origin or other remote GIT repository.